SNAKE slithered its way in woman's EAR and got stuck

Amos Herrera
February 1, 2017

If you think snakes on a plane are bad... imagine a snake in your earlobe hole.

That is exactly what happened last week when Ashley Glawe walked into a hospital in Portland, Oregon, with Bart the snake. Went to the Emergency Room because my Ball Python snake made a decision to get stuck in my gauged earlobe!

"What felt like he struck at my ear, I like froze instantly". Both Glawe and Bart are doing just fine now. Glawe grabbed some cooking oil and tried to slide him out, but that didn't work.

"I realized I wasn't going to be able to get him out myself without hurting him", said Glaw.

New Map Shows Mostly Southern California Counties Remain In Extreme Drought
Thanks to the recent storms to hit Northern California, everything north of the Bay Area is completely out of dry conditions. But that doesn't mean that the drought is officially over, nor does it mean that everyone has water available at this time.

Ball pythons, by the way, aren't poisonous.

Glaw posted a picture to her social media account from the emergency room.

Ashley didn't let the situation go without taking pictures and posting them on her Facebook page.

"They put string or something in between my ear and the snake and stretched my ear out more, then pulled him back through, and all was well", Glawe said. So, Glawe had someone drive her to the emergency room where doctors numbed her ear and applied lube.

Other reports by MyHealthBowl

Discuss This Article

FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER