YouTuber Apologizes, Deletes Barron Trump Autism Video After Melania Threatens Lawsuit

Amos Herrera
December 15, 2016

And now the video about Barron Trump possibly being autistic has finally pushed Melania Trump to the limits. Is there any truth about the Barron suffering from autism, though?

"Rosie O'Donnell - I said very tough things to her, and I think everybody would agree that she deserves it and nobody feels sorry for her".

Hunter, who said he was diagnosed with autism at the age of five, was exhausted of seeing people poking fun at Barron's mannerisms. "I can easily picture him and his brothers pretending to hang themselves with their ties if they were forced to sit through those conventions that Barron endured".

Soon after the video went viral, Barron Trump was everywhere in the news. Last week, the TV personality and former talk show host posted a tweet (now deleted) linking directly to the video; she also hinted at the possibility that Barron has autism.

"I made this because I truly believed Barron was on the spectrum, and I wanted people to stop bullying him over his "weird" behavior". Now it has become a form of harassment to the youngest of the Trump children. Melania Trump has retained an attorney to set the record straight and remove a #StoptheBullying video that suggests her son, Barron, is autistic.

While Donald Trump is knee-deep in his plans for his upcoming presidency, his wife Melania Trump is battling a new conquest of her own, a possible lawsuit.

Florence Henderson, "The Brady Bunch" mom, dies
She later became popular game show panelist, TV guest star and the very visible spokesperson for Wesson cooking oil. Carol, a single mother of three daughters, was married to Mike Brady , a single father of three sons.

Meanwhile, the person responsible for the video, James Hunter, said it's all a big misunderstanding and that he was only trying to stop people from bullying Barron Trump.

TMZ actually had a hand in orchestrating the removal of the video as well as reporting it. TMZ contacted the creator of the video and informed him that Melania was threatening to sue.

"This law firm represents first lady-elect Melania Trump and her 10-year-old son, Barron Trump", lawyer Charles Harder told The Hollywood Reporter. "Not true", the letter reads, according to TMZ.

Melania Trump To Sue YouTuber For False Claims?

They have sued or threatened to sue the New York Times, Washington Post, and even the United States itself.

The seven-minute video, which was promoted on social media by Rosie O'Donnell, showed clips of Barron, 10, at events like the Republican National Convention and during Donald Trump's presidential acceptance speech on November 8.

Other reports by MyHealthBowl

Discuss This Article

FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER